Homecoming Gallery is a destination for contemporary photo art for the next generation of collectors.
An online-first gallery presenting rising star photographers as curated by leading industry experts like Brandei Estes of Sotheby’s London; Holly Hay of Wallpaper* magazine and Azu Nwagbogu of Lagos Photo / AAF.
An accessible, diverse and exciting space aiming to spread the love for the art. While building a community around exceptional -insider & outsider- artists from all corners of the world.
We’re looking for an intern for 2/3 days per week as part of our team. Someone with a heart for contemporary photography, with an art directors eye / hand / pen, who knows their way around social media.
The intern will ideally become part of our team and work on all aspects of our business.
Focus for the intern will be:
- research relevant photographers, curators & platforms
- social media content & planning
- coordinate / produce product / curator shoots
- coordinate / produce expo’s / pop up events / art fair shows
- operational support (supplier contact)
- administrative support (sales overviews artists, editions etc)
- PR support
Our ideal candidate is a young and friendly professional who likes to take ownership of projects, a great writer (UK) and with attention for detail.
In terms of budget we can offer an industry standard compensation, depending on hours / days spent working for Homecoming.
We look forward to hearig from you via firstname.lastname@example.org